Website Privacy Notice
This Website Privacy Notice describes how enaible Inc. ("enaible" or "we" or "us" or "our") processes personal data of individuals who visit our public and customer-facing web and mobile sites that link to this notice ("you"). It does not cover any personal data we collect offline or that we process as a service provider for customers.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA, PROCESSING PURPOSES
Personal Data actively provided by you:
Information you provide via forms on our sites, when accessing the pages on our sites that require a login, or by corresponding with us via email, including information you provide online when you respond to job postings on our sites, or request information about our services, and when you report a problem with our sites. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address and phone number, and other information you choose to provide including information you provide when accessing the pages on our sites that require a login (such as a photo for your account profile). Providing such personal data is voluntary. However, without providing some of such personal data, we will not be able to provide you with information or services you request from us. You will know what personal data you provide because you will actively submit it to us. We use information you actively provide to us
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us including for customer service requests and/or support;
- to provide you with information about goods, services, or events we think may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Passively collected information:
In addition to the personal data that you actively provide, for enaible to monitor and maintain the performance of the sites and to analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the sites, to measure the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, the sites may automatically collect, process and store certain information from you:
- technical information, including the domain and host name from which you access the Internet, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone and country setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may use tracking technology, including cookies, on the sites to customize and improve the sites. Most web browsers include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
Transfer to service providers
enaible may engage external service providers to provide certain services to enaible such as website service providers, marketing service providers or IT support service providers. When providing such services, the external service providers may have access to and/or may process your personal data.
Those external service providers will be subject to contractual obligations to implement technical and organizational security measures to safeguard the personal data and to process the personal data only as instructed.
Some of our colleagues administering the sites and providing IT services may be employees of our group companies. When administering the sites our colleagues may have access to and/or may process your personal data.
enaible may also transfer your personal data to law enforcement agencies, governmental authorities, legal counsel and external consultants in compliance with applicable data privacy and protection law.
We use encryption technology to secure data we process and encrypt data at rest and in transit. We apply authentication and authorization layers to prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing data.
CONTACT, EFFECTIVE DATE, CHANGES
If you have questions regarding this Website Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by postal mail addressed to:
This notice is effective January 21, 2020. We may make changes to this notice, including material changes, from time to time. You should review this notice each time you visit our sites to learn of any changes.